Ambassadors are leaders and active participants in Fitwel’s healthy building movement. They are well-versed on the evidence-based connection between design and health and are knowledgable on how to integrate Fitwel’s design and policy strategies within buildings.
To become a Fitwel Ambassador, participants are asked to complete the Ambassador course. The course will introduce the rationale and evidence used to develop Fitwel and its evidence-based, high-impact strategies, and familiarize participants with the digital interface used for certification. Please note that the next course will be available on Tuesday, December 5, 2017, however you are able to sign up for the waitlist below.
No prior expertise in health or building systems is required. Participants are asked to view a 60-minute pre-recorded training video. Upon completion, participants can download a Fitwel reference guide and take an online exam. Once the exam is passed, the participant will be recognized as a Fitwel Ambassador. (Each registration is for individual use and valid for one Ambassador course.)
Fitwel Ambassadors will receive the following:
- A Fitwel Ambassador certificate
- Access to Fitwel web-portal and digital scorecard
- Introductory slides on Fitwel, which can be used in client presentations
- AIA credits (available upon request)
- Recognition as a Fitwel Ambassador on fitwel.org
- Purchase a ticket for the Fitwel Ambassadors course.
- An email will be sent with instructions on how to register for the Fitwel Ambassadors course and online exam. Each participant will have sixty days to access the online material and 3 exam attempts to become recognized as a Fitwel Ambassador.*
- The course will be offered on a rolling basis. Participants will have access to the course within 48 hours upon registration. The course and online exam can be accessed at any point after this time.
For further information on the Fitwel Ambassadors program, please visit us at fitwel.org or email email@example.com.
*Please note that this is not a live event. Fitwel Ambassadors can participate in the course at any point in time for sixty days after registering for the course.