Participants are asked to complete an online course, by viewing a 60-minute pre-recorded training video. Upon completion, participants can download the Fitwel Reference Guide and take an online exam. Once the exam is passed, the participant will be recognized as a Fitwel Ambassador. Each registration is for individual use and valid for one Ambassador course. No prior expertise in health or building systems is required.
Upon Exam Passing, Ambassadors Will Receive The Following:
- A Fitwel Ambassador certificate
- Access to and use of the Fitwel web-portal and digital scorecard
- Introductory slide presentation, which can be used to promote Fitwel to clients
- Recognition as a Fitwel Ambassador on fitwel.org
- AIA credits (available upon request)
Each participant will have sixty days after logging into the course portal to access the online material and 3 exam attempts to become recognized as a Fitwel Ambassador.
Please note that this is not a live event. Fitwel Ambassadors can participate in the course at any point upon receiving the registration link.